Digital Archive and 3D impressions
We rely on a software system that stores all the information about each clinical case using the digital archives in an organised manner. There we save the information and history on all the completed works. It allows our partners who are interested in additional provision of the services to access the archives ofcompleted works stored in a digital format. Access to the content of the archives is under the Smile on Time Lab’s supervision. It is restricted and to those partners who have been identified as partners interested in referring to the digital archive. The access is available for the services under an agreement.
– Maintenance in a digital format, eliminating the need to store the models in physical archives
– Possibility of performing the same work if it was damaged by accident, without the need to obtain new moulds for the patient
– Retaining the dental framework in case if the need for rehabilitation arises in the future.
– Legal protection
– Judicial validity in a digital format in those the clinical cases where indemnification proceedings are instituted against the professional
– Possibility to access works in digital archivesdemonstrates the patient safety and reliability of the professional
– Patient’s loyalty to the clinic as it possesses the patient’s medical history in the digital platform of past works.